King Toyota 2JZGE - 2JZGTE 24V 3.0L (Size +.025) Rod Bearing Set
$90.16 USD$138.71 USD
Earn 90 Dino Dollars with your purchase.
Successful race engine builders are constantly pushing the limits of load capacity to new levels. Race bearings today inevitably need to match these demands with more competitive bearings. At King Racing we met the challenge with the XP high performance bearings series.
The XP series is a line of bearings with advanced metallurgical and geometric technologies that meet extreme performance loads. It was developed for all performance applications that use forged steel aftermarket crankshafts and produce high loads for extended periods.
King Racings XP series features pMax Black, a unique tri-metal structure that is 24% harder than any other conventional tri-metal race bearing. pMax Black together with the XP geometric features are the ideal combination for performance racing. For more on King Racing technologies visit TechLab
All King Bearings are specifically engineered to withstand the highest loads and RPMs generated by todays top competition engines. All King Performance Engine Bearings feature:
* *Bulls Eye Tolerance*. King engine bearings have the closest wall tolerances in the industry, with all shells matched to 0.0001".
*Increased Height.* Greater rod bearing height improves bearing-to-bore contact/heat transfer and reduces spin potential at high RPM.
* *Improved Oiling.
* Mains feature enlarged, chamfered oil holes.
* *Medium Eccentricity.
* This enables optimum load distribution and improved oiling.
* *Dowel Holes.
* Most rod bearings are available with or without dowel holes.
* *Narrowed Design.
* Mains and rods are narrowed for large-radius crankshafts.
We offer the industrys widest selection of sizes, including special clearance options. With more choices than ever, youll find the right King High Performance Engine Bearings for your most demanding applications.
*King XP Bearings Features*
* High-load, long-duration racing such as circle track, off-road, off-shore, and others that require steel crankshafts
*Construction* Enhanced tri-metal copper lead construction with nickel barrier and SecureBond adhesion
15% - 30% greater load capacity than traditional bearings
* The SecureBond unique adhesion process, for superior stability between the top and intermediate layers
* 0.0005" metallurgically enhanced and hardened performance overlay withstands greater loads and better resists surface fatigue
* Mains are 1/2 grooved for uncompromised lower shell load capacity
Availability: In stock parts ship within 1 business day, Parts not in stock are Special Order and take approximately 4 weeks to ship out.