Earn 77 Dino Dollars with your purchase.
Notify me when this product is available:
Diagram Reference #21
Ford Mustang (2015+) Rear Subframe Rear Bushing Insert (Street)
These parts fit as inserts for OEM part number FR3C-5873-A PIA1.
Contents (parts per pack):
2x A Inserts 2x B Inserts 2x C Inserts 1 x Grease
Please read the complete tting instructions and check package components before fitment. These fitting instructions are to be used as a guide and in conjunction with workshop manual.
How to install your Gen 6 Mustang subframe bushing rear inserts:
1. Support rear subframe. Loosen all bolts on subframe. Remove rear mount bolts completely to lower subframe to access to the rear mounts.
2. Clean any dirt or debris from around the rubber bush and voidings. Apply some of the supplied grease on the inner and outer face of the inserts.
3. Fit A Insert from the top of the mount. Fig A.
4. Position B insert between the mount lower plate and matching feature on the rubber bush. Pull and slide insert over the plate to !t into position. Fig B.
5. Fit C insert into the bore of the mount from the bottom. Insert C functions as a subframe alignment insert. Fig C.
6. Refit subframe and tension all hardware to manufacturers recommended torque settings.
How to choose your bushings durometer
Free Canadian Standard Shipping on Qualifying Orders over $399*
No fees or duties for Canada
Price Match Guaranteee
Easy Returns Policy